Windows 7 is an operating system manufactured by Microsoft which was manufactured on 22 July 2009. Today our home and business are included in desktops, laptops, tablet PCs, and media centers. But now Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 are also being used in its new version. On July 1, 2011, the last supported version of Windows 7 was released. On January 12, 2016, Microsoft ended support for Explorer versions on Windows 7. Extended support ended on January 14, 2020. Despite this, we will know how to download windows 7 and how to install it.
If you want to update or install the window intake on your computer, then you should be fully aware of it. If you do not have knowledge about it, then we will tell you what to take care of and what we need to have.
How to download window 7
If you want to put Windows 7 on your PC, then talk about what will be needed for it.
*Window 7 Ki DVD
*Any windows 7 install file
*If you are putting it on a laptop, it should be fully charged or you should have a charger.
Now we will go to Micro’s site to download the window. Now we will select according to the PC version. If our PC is 32 bit then 32 bit and 64 bit, then 64 bit will be selected. After that, we click on the download button and download it.
*Now after a few seconds of pausing, the Windows 7 ISO file will become successful and complete the installation process below.
How to do Window 7 Installation Steps
Follow the steps given below to easily install windows on your computer or laptop.
(1) Bootable Pendrive or DVD will be required first. Put them in the USB port and DVD drive.
(2) After that restart your computer, press the button of ESC, DELETE, or F2 from your keyboard when restarted.
(3) It takes some time to load, wait, after that, a new window will open. In this, select the language. And move to the next.
(4) After this, you will reach the new page and here the option Accept the License Terms will tick it and click on the Next button.
(5) After clicking on the Next button, a new page will open on which the option of Cutome (Advanced) will come, you have to select it. If you want to partition in your system, then select it and select C Drive to insert the window into the computer.
(6) After clicking on the Next button, the window will start to be installed.
(7) It will take some time to install, wait a bit and after the install is complete, you will ask to add your name, add your name.
(8) After this, your computer will ask for the password, you can enter it, after that the product key will be asked in the computer, you will enter the Product key and click on Next.
(9) After that the new page will open and click on Ask Me Later.
(10) After that, on the new page, three options will be found on Select Your computer location Work, Public, Home You have to select any of these three options.
In this way, you can easily install windows on your computer or laptop by stepping left step above.